Skip to main content

Gossip Girl Style (The Hamptons Edition)

Hey, girlies! I am back today with another Gossip Girl post, but this time it is about the Hamptons episode. This is by far my favorite episode fashion-wise. I love everything from the green printed dress Blair wears to all the styles featured at the White Party. I already showcased one dress in my last “Dress Like Blair” post. Anyway, let us get to my favorites and how you can replicate them.

Green Printed Dress
Image result for hamptons episode green print dress gossip girlCrown & Ivyâ„¢ Pom Yoke Dress
Sources: Pinterest; Belk

This green printed dress is probably my all-time favorite thing that Blair wears on the entire series of Gossip Girl. It is just so preppy and right up my alley. It reminds me of a Lilly Pulitzer dress but simpler. I could not find anything that looked closer to it than this Crown & Ivy dress from Belk. Remember, we are replicating, not copying. However, this dress is still as fun and cute. Do not forget to pair it with a white headband! (On another note, how cute are Chuck and Blair together?!? #goals)

Blair's White Dress
Image result for blair white dress gossip girl
Sources: Pinterest; Lilly Pulitzer

Let me tell you something you may or may not know: I love wearing the color white. It is so crisp and clean, and it just pops on some tan skin. So naturally, I would love the styles of the White Party. Blair’s dress is too fashion forward as well; it has everything that makes an outfit great: texture, flair, and uniqueness. Of course, she has a big, white headband with a flower on top, too. I wish I could borrow her wardrobe! I think the Ashlyn Shift Dress from Lilly Pulitzer perfectly embodies everything this dress has without being exactly like it. These white heels are super gorgeous and keep with the pure-colored theme.

Serena's White Dress
Image result for serena white dress gossip girl
Sources: Pinterest; Red Dress Boutique

I also have to showcase Serena’s fabulous white dress from the White Party. It is so flowy and free, perfect for summer. It gives off a boho-chic vibe that is stunning. Her headband and bracelet with slight shine add a simply exquisite touch to the overall look. This dress from Red Dress Boutique is absolutely perfect to recreate this look. Here is an expensive headband to add the shine Serena has in the episode.

 Ugh, I love the fashion from Gossip Girl so much. Is it wrong that I fantasize trading places with them just for their clothes? Anyway, that is all for this post! You learned a little more about how to recreate outfits and make them your own, and you found out my favorite Gossip Girl episode.

I know you love these posts. 😉

XOXO,

Griffith

Comments