Skip to main content

My English Teacher is a Model


This has got to be to the most clickbait-esque title I have ever wrote in my life, but it is one hundred percent worth it. You know what, it is not even clickbait-esque, it is without a doubt totally click bait. But, it is okay; it is almost summer and I have the best blog post I have ever written just waiting for you to scroll down and read.

First, I need to tell you the backstory for this post. When I entered the English class I am in currently, which is Advanced Composition, my teacher told us that one of our assignments was to create a blog and write a series of posts all surrounding one certain thing, like sports, clothes, etc. One day, the brilliant idea to take pictures of her outfits and write a post on how to dress like Mollie Moree (my English teacher). I told her about my idea, and she laughed in my face. She gladly accepted me doing this, but she thought that her style does not coincide with mine (which is right, it does not), and she thought it would be a little difficult for me to write about. Nevertheless, she agreed. I had my idea, and I was sticking to it.

Flash forward two months and I have made my masterpiece. Here it is, a compilation of Ms. Moree’s outfits.

March 15, 2018 is the day that will forever go down in history as the day I started this project. The weather was still cold, so Ms. Moree had on her infamous, oatmeal North Face Jacket. Along with that she was wearing a dark cranberry sweater from Old Navy, pale pink pants from American Eagle, and some neutral booties, which she bought from Rack Room. As you can tell from the picture, she is very clearly excited to pose for me. Victoria’s Secret Angels should watch their backs!

The chronicles continued the next Wednesday. She wore a cute pink cardigan from Belk (she got it for $10!! #deals), a plain shirt from Walmart, dress pants from Belk, and a pair of adorable black, pointed flats with cut-outs from Rack Room.


I call this one “Casually Cute,” mainly because Ms. Moree is trying to look like a cupcake. She is sporting a cardigan from Target, a T-shirt from Old Navy, American Eagle pants that are a wine color, and the same booties as before from Rack Room.


Ms. Moree decided to keep it casual this day with a sweatshirt and a pair of printed Converse. Keeping with the theme, she is wearing a pair of boyfriend jeans from the store H & M. She decided to keep it low-key on this day because she wanted to show off how photogenically candid she could be with her sassy and soft smile.

Okay, okay, one more for this post. Here is Ms. Moree in the hallways of JHS and a kid photobombing behind her. She is wearing a jean jacket from Belk (shocker), a plain white tee from Walmart, her bright coral pants that she scored for 50 cents from a thrift store, and the same black cut-out flats as before.

Did you like it, or did you like it?! A big thank you to Ms. Moree for playing along and helping me by using her as a muse. However, you have not seen the last of Ms. Moree!! Stay tuned for one more post before the school year ends. . .

Griffith

Comments