Skip to main content

The Mollie Moree Look


Hey! Last time you were here, I showed you my teacher’s outfits and shared the stores where she bought her clothes from. Today, I am doing a variation of that. I am going to really show you her high quality modeling skills. Maybe all of you aspiring models can see the very factor that is preventing you from reaching your goal right now. If you are interested, I will be more than happy to share with you her contact information.

Anyway, that is only a part of what I am going to tell you today. I am also going to tell you how to achieve the Mollie Moree look. This is going to include color schemes, wardrobe essentials, and the key element to her fashion success: her confidence. That is enough promises for now, let us continue with the blog, shall we?


First, here are a few pictures of Ms. Moree effortlessly posing at her desk, and one picture of her candidly posing at a student’s desk. My favorites are the second and third photos, Matthew saw the opportunity to photobomb and break out into the fashion world, and he took it. Just look at that smolder.


These next few pictures are what we are going to call “The Classic Teacher” look. Ms. Moree says that “high-waisted pants are obviously a thing,” and, “Cardigans are a must to achieve teacher style goals.” I also might add that your work pants need to be colored to grab the attention from your students, especially when you are short. ;)


I am just adding this picture because Ms. Moree has a beautiful smile. Don’t you agree?


Teacher protocol calls for hearing your students out, even if you know they are wrong. Ms. Moree is listening to a talkative, young student that goes by the name of Zack. I believe in this picture he just stopped by to say “Hi,” but Ms. Moree is not having it. She still looks cute with a light pink T-shirt, dark gray work pants, and lighter gray heels.

Here, Ms. Moree is showing her Flashes pride by wearing a T-shirt with our school’s mascot and her infamous The North Face jacket that I talked about in my previous post.


Ms. Moree loves her students. However, she loves showing them up fashion-wise even more.


Another picture of her gorgeous smile.


Ms. Moree looks bright and bubbly in this aqua dress. I believe this look says, “I have got to run, I am getting stuff done.”


Here are some pictures of Ms. Moree showing off her modeling skills. I cannot believe she chose to be a teacher, when she has this natural-born gift.



Ms. Moree loves to support her kids in the drama club. She is wearing the Steel Magnolias shirt from the fall production and the lead actor's ogre ears from our spring musical, Shrek. He was not a big fan of her wearing them, if you can’t tell.

Now on to the good stuff. In order to copy Ms. Moree’s style, you need to buy a lot of earthy, neutral tones. It is always best if it is a darker color, but do not take the easy way and buy black. Colorful jeans are easy to find at American Eagle Outfitters, and T-shirts from various retailers are inexpensive and easy. The best advice I can give you is from Ms. Moree herself, “Do not think about what other people think of your style, just think about what you want to wear.”


Thank you, Ms. Moree, for helping me with this post! I hope you enjoyed!

Griffith

Comments