Skip to main content

Swimsuits for Summer

Welcome back! It is almost time for the everyone’s favorite season of the year: summer. With summer quickly approaching, it is time to talk about where to buy swimsuits. There are some important things to know about buying swimsuits, such as the fit, where to buy, and the quality of the swimsuit. So, today I am going to share a few of the best places to buy swimsuits from.

Red Dress Boutique
Source: Red Dress Boutique

I talk about this online boutique so often, but Red Dress Boutique is one of my absolute favorite places to shop. They list their models’ stats under everything, along with what size they are wearing. They also have some of the cutest swimsuits I have ever seen in my life this. I love their variety of styles and colors. They even have cute one pieces, which is hard to come by these days. I adore this black and white one, it is vintage and classic. Ugh, it is just plain gorgeous.

Venus
Image result for UNDERWIRE HALTER BIKINI TOP avalon
Source: Venus

Another great place to look for swimsuits is Venus, especially if you want some fun basics. My favorite for this year is this striped halter top with these matching pink bottoms that have a ruffle edge. I love to mix and match my swimsuits for an endless amount of combinations.

Target
Image result for Women's Smocked Cap Sleeve Bandeau Bikini Top - Xhilarationâ„¢ White Floral
Source: Target

Target! That is all I should be able to say for you to already be on your way to the store! We all know Target has the best products, and their swimsuits are no exception. This bandeau with capped sleeves is just darling – it is very trendy with the ruched details and the off-the-shoulder accent sleeves. I love how it is paired with white bottoms in the picture on their website.

Victoria's Secret
Image result for KNOTTED FRONT MINI BIKINI
Source: Victoria's Secret

I could not bring myself to doing a swimsuit blog without mentioning Victoria’s Secret. They are the leaders of the industry, and they rightfully deserve that title. They are killing the game this year with their tropical array of flirty florals; it is hard to choose a favorite. You are going to have to check out what they have for yourself. They are amazing!!

When stressed I try to place myself...
Source: Pinterest

Are you pumped for summer yet??? If not, you should be. I know I am; I have only a few days of school left, and I am counting down the days. I hope it does not go by too fast!

See ya later,

Griffith

Comments