Skip to main content

My Spring Wish List

Hello! Spring is here, along with wonderful, warm weather! With my birthday and
Spring break coming up soon, I have seen so many cute clothes that I would love to get. I am just so ready for a break from school, for my sanity and so I can wear the outfits that I think are cool and fashionable. So, with that being said, here is my Spring fashion wish list.

1. Awaiting The Big Day White Lace Two Piece Set

This first outfit is a two-piece set from Red Dress Boutique. When it is warmer out, I like to be tan, and when I am tan, I like to show it off as much as I possibly can. The best way to do that is to wear white for a good contrast. I also adore the tank top style of this set, and the ruffle around the shorts is especially cute. (I love everything that has ruffles!) What really sells me on this is the lace pattern; as they say in France, “c'est très chic!”

2. Pearl Soft Shift Dress
Left to Right: Raz Berry Catty Shack; Catch the Wave (Multi)

Lilly Pulitzer is known for their bubbly, summer designs and their shift dresses, so it should be no surprise that this one made my Spring wish list. This dress comes in two colorful patterns: Catch the Wave (Multi) and Raz Berry Catty Shack. Both of the patterns are just darling. Also, the collar is jaw-dropping. The crochet detailing makes this gorgeous dress. I don’t know what else to say; this dress leaves me speechless! 

3. Scalloped Denim Shorts
Scalloped Denim Shorts

I am a sucker for anything scalloped; I think a simple scallop trim on anything will make it a billion times cuter! With that being said, I also like classic denim shorts during the warm months. So, these shorts are perfect for me. I think they need to be in my closet soon! The Blue Door Boutique always has colorful and fun clothes that are very different from the other boutiques I shop from online. I am in awe of their inventory all the time!

4. Be My Bestie Top
Image result for be my bestie top mint julep boutique

The Be My Bestie Top is girly and is perfect to dress up with some white pants. (There are scallops too!!) This is really pretty for spring with the gingham print. The Mint Julep Boutique is always great when it comes to basics that you can mix and match to create a number of different combinations. 

Those are just a few of the items I would like to see appear in my closet. I hope this opened your eyes to some of the wonderful boutiques I like to shop at, as well as give you a few ideas for expanding your wardrobe for the spring season. I hope you have a good Easter!

Griffith

Comments