Skip to main content

Easter Outfits

Easter is just one short week away and I cannot wait. Aside from it being the day before my birthday, it is so exciting because of Jesus’ resurrection after he chose to die for our sins. Every year, I like to get a pretty new dress to celebrate this wondrous holiday. So, here are some great looks from some fashion bloggers I love for you to gain inspiration from for your spring frock: 

1. Loverly Grey's "Floral Flounce"
Source: Loverly Grey

I discovered Brittany Sjogren, or Loverly Grey, over the summer, I believe, on Instagram. She has the cutest outfits that are stunning, yet super simple. I especially love this dress she posted on her blog about from the brand Mud Pie. It is bright and clean-cut, perfect for Easter, and you can wear it for the entirety of Spring. 

2. The Sweetest Thing's "Hot Top"
Source: The Sweetest Thing

This next look is not traditional for Easter just because it is not a dress. Nevertheless, it is still as festive. I love the off the shoulder trend right now and it is perfectly paired with a few buttons and ruffles. Emily Ann Gemma, of TheSweetestThingBlog.com, pairs this gorgeous top with white pants to make it pop and adorable tan espadrille wedges. This outfit is also great for a day on the town.

3. Lauren James' "Livingston Dress"
Image result for lauren james pink seersucker livingstonImage result for lauren james pink seersucker livingston
Source: Lauren James

This last dress is not from a fashion blogger, but it is too cute not to mention. I absolutely adore the brand Lauren James. Their brand is southern, preppy, and girly, so it is everything I love! Seersucker is a classic staple in the south, especially during Easter, and the pink is the perfect pastel to match all those Easter eggs. My favorite part, however, is the big bow on the back; I think it adds a nice feminine touch. I could just go on forever about this dress!


I hope you saw something you liked! It was hard to narrow it down to just three choices. If you are still a little stuck on what to wear, Red Dress Boutique, The Mint Julep Boutique, and The Blue Door Boutique all have many options to choose from. Even if you do not find your ensemble for Easter from any of those, you will certainly find an outfit you cannot live without! They are my favorite boutiques to shop from on a daily basis. 

Well, that is all for today! I hope you have a happy Easter!!
Griffith

Comments