Skip to main content

Country Music Outfits

Last night, I was lucky enough to go to a Cole Swindell concert. The concert itself was so much fun, but it was even more fun seeing what everyone was wearing. There were some questionable outfit choices there. One person had on a purple bandana, a big, yellow windbreaker, blue Chubbies, and lace-up boots, that looked kind of like moccasins. He was a sight to see! There were also some other people who just had bad taste in choosing their outfits. Sorry, but, if you want to dance and have fun, booty shorts are not the way to go. Nobody wants to see that! However, I am here to give you some ideas, so you can look cute and still be classy.

1. Country Chic
Find More at => http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/amazingoutfits/~3/Nmv5FiB7Ccg/AmazingOutfits.page
Source: Pinterest

I love this first outfit! With warmer weather approaching, shorts are always your best bet. The lace vest also adds some texture to the plain tank, while the greenish blue jewelry adds a pop of color. In the picture, this is paired with some gladiator sandals, but cowboy boots would work great, too. This outfit is perfect for all the concerts and music festivals coming up. It is very casual, yet super cute.

2. Casual & Cute
Find More at => http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/amazingoutfits/~3/8JBi9lMj1vs/AmazingOutfits.page
Source: Google Images

Now, if the last outfit was a bit too much for you, then this should be a better bet. The simplicity of a plain t-shirt paired with a flannel is a tried and true, classic combination. This is a great look for anyone, no matter if you wear the flannel regularly layered over the t-shirt or if it is tied around your waist. Just throw on some distressed jeans and some sneakers of your choosing, and you are good to go.

3. "Dressed Up"
Country concerts style                                                                                                                                                                                 More
Source: MackenzieKendall.com

Here is one for all of you girly girls out there, like myself. I love dressing up, so this is definitely an outfit you would see me wearing. I love how this outfit is pictured with aviator sunglasses and a bold lip color. All you need is a romper to recreate this look, just make sure to add cowboy boots to give it a country vibe.

4. Classy & Sassy 
perfect for a country concert! love the turquoise necklace
Source: LonetarSouthern.com

I love all of the outfits I picked for y’all, but this is my absolute favorite. It is very classy and refined looking, while still being casual and trendy. I know this outfit was made for me because it involves a white tank!! I love white tops; they are so versatile and great for matching with any outfit. Kate, from Lonestar Southern, knew what she was doing when she put that beautiful, turquoise blue statement necklace with this outfit. Of course, this outfit still has southern roots with the cowboy boots (see what I did there? 😉 ). This outfit is the most phenomenal example I could have for cute and classy. If I have not said it before, I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!!! 😊

Those are all my favorite outfit ideas inspired by Country music. I can not wait until I can go to another concert! I hope this list will help you pick an outfit that is classy, not trashy, but still a little bit sassy!

See ya later gator,

Griffith

Comments