Skip to main content

Lazy Day Outfits & Necessities

Imagine this: you have no plans tonight, you come home from work or school, you turn on the tv, you are in your comfiest clothes, and you are about to have your favorite meal for dinner. Sounds like pure bliss, huh? No matter if you are naturally an introvert or an extrovert, everyone needs days like this. Days where you just need to take it slow and easy, so your brain does not explode. Let’s take it back a step to where I said you are in your comfiest clothes, shall we?

Image result for lazy days
Source: SparkPeople.com

What are your comfiest clothes? I know a lot of people think of just classic sweatpants, but I am personally a Nike short kind of girl, with a big t-shirt and fuzzy socks. I love relaxing in my bed with this outfit on; it makes me feel sporty (even though I am the least athletic person I know), cute and comfy. For me, I think that this is a simple put-on and go outfit and the perfect chilling at home outfit. Even though this is my favorite, there are other variations for a lazy day outfit.

1. Nike Shorts & a T-Shirt
Nike Kobe IX Low Beethoven
Source: Pinterest

I think I have already explained enough about this earlier, but I am going to elaborate a little more. I live in Nike shorts and t-shirts during the summer. I can easily go anywhere in public and still be comfortable. I also love to wear this on rainy days when I decide that all I want to do is watch movies.

2. Leggings & a Sweatshirt
"ootn" by ameliahinton ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring NIKE, S'well, UGG Australia, Casetify, women's clothing, women's fashion, women, female, woman and misses
Source: Polyvore

This is what I call the winter version of the last outfit. Just switch out the shorts for some leggings and put on a cozy sweatshirt. To make the most of this outfit, add some fuzzy socks for the ultimate comfort level.

3. Sweatpants (Cute & Cozy)
Grey sweats, long tan sweater, black tank
Source: MindyMaesMarket.com

I could not do a lazy day post without including sweatpants. I like this outfit because it is really simple and has sweatpants while keeping a cute factor. Chunky cardigan, loose shirt, and sweatpants that are fitted at the ankle are the way to go if nothing else floats your boat.

4. Pajamas
These pajamas. All the heart eyes.
Source: Pinterest

The final way to go for your lazy day outfit is pajamas. These are the perfect excuse to take a nap. Not much else needs to be said. 😉

Now that you have your outfit, here are some essentials for the absolute best lazy day:

1. Blankets 
The Complete Guide to Hygge: 20 Cosy Touches to Add to Your Decor 1bf3f4417b8216caf00b71e898109492
Source: Nyde.co.uk

Whenever I am at home, I am always under a blanket. I am naturally cold, so it only makes sense to include this in the list. My favorite type of blankets are the fuzzy ones, especially when they come right out of the dryer and it is cold outside. (Bonus points to you if you snuggle up like a caterpillar in a cocoon!)

2. Netflix
➳ daughter of the star breather.    The Office Poster
Sources: Pinterest; StuffPoint.com

This is probably a no-brainer, but Netflix, or some kind of video streaming site, is the key to lazy days. If you do have nothing else on this list, make sure you have this. My current favorite thing to watch on Netflix is The Office. This is one of the only shows to ever make me laugh out loud! I also like Law & Order: SVU, Riverdale, and Freaks & Geeks. My favorite movies on Netflix are Hercules and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

3. Snacks
By: ♡Volleyball Beauty♡ (VolleyballBeaut)  A plate of chocolate chip cookies stacked high on top of each other with on leaning against the stack
Sources: Levo League; ErrensKitchen.com

Last, but certainly not least, is snacks. Whatever you are craving is the best choice. I am a chocolate lover, so warm chocolate chip cookies are a must for my lazy days. Another great choice is pizza; it will never fail you.


Are you prepped and ready for your next lazy day? Just writing this post made me wonder when I can get all cozy and watch Netflix for just one evening. There will be lots of popcorn when I do!

See ya next time!

Griffith

Comments

  1. You really do have a lot to say about clothes! This type of clothing is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment