Skip to main content

Girls' Day Out


Do you know what my favorite thing to do is? Well, you probably don’t so I will tell you. My favorite thing to do is to go out with my friends. It does not matter what we are doing, I always look forward to spending time with them. Of course, I also want to look nice when I am with them. Here are my favorite go-to looks for when I hang out with my friends.

Off the Shoulder Dress

Related image 
Source: Southern Curls and Pearls

I am absolutely IN LOVE with the off the shoulder trend. I think it is so cute and fun, and it is perfect for everything. A dress is also very stylish for any occasion, plus, you can dress them up or down. (I love this one with the embroidered flowers.) Whether you pair it with heels or flats, you are going to look phenomenal!  Bottom line, this outfit will make you stand out in a crowd wherever you go.


Romper

 Image result for preppy rompers sleeves
Source: The Mint Julep Boutique

This is definitely one for warmer weather, but these are too phenomenal to overlook. Rompers are probably my favorite thing to wear in the summertime; they are so easy to just throw on and go. You never have to worry about piecing together an ensemble because it is already put together for you. All you need to do is find some complimentary jewelry to take it to the next level. (Bonus: I think rompers look super cute with Jack Rogers sandals!)

White Pants

Image result for white pants outfit
 Source: Pinterest

I know the rule is “Don’t wear white after Labor Day,” but I personally believe that is a little outdated, especially since white pants are so versatile. I love pairing these with a colorful top to make the top pop, but the contradiction of a black blouse also looks really pretty. Another way I love to see white pants is in an all-white outfit with a pop of color in the jewelry or shoes. (And can we talk about how those pink shoes look with the pink top!!) White pants are always the way to go when you’re in doubt! 😉

Those are all of my favorite looks! Hopefully, you found something you liked, or maybe you found something you never thought of before. Either way, be sure to share this with your friends, so you can all look très chic!


Until next time,
Griffith 

Comments