Skip to main content

Free People

Free People is one of my all-time favorite shops for a more bohemian look. They have the cutest styles for all of your festival needs. However, their clothes can be kind of expensive. So, today I am going to show you how to pair one of their items with some other less expensive items from stores that I love to shop at.

1. Boho Chic
Slide View 1: FP One Uliya TopView Larger Image
Sources: Free People; Mint Julep Boutique; Red Dress Boutique

This outfit consists of this gorgeous mustard yellow crop top from Free People, this cute denim skirt from the Mint Julep Boutique, and this jaw-dropping pair of espadrille wedges from the Red Dress Boutique. This outfit screams “boho chic” to me! I love the eyelet lace detail on the top; it gives that cute, feminine touch to the whole ensemble. The only thing I do not like is that it cuts down a little too low for my taste, but that is easily fixed with a white cami and a long necklace fit for a v-neck. Other than that, this outfit is ready for wherever you want to go. “Très chic” as the French say!!!

2. Dress from Paradise

Slide View 2: Tropical Sunrise Maxi DressProduct Image
Sources: Free People; Red Dress Boutique; American Eagle Outfitters

When I first saw this dress, I go literal heart eyes! The Tropical Sunrise Maxi Dress from Free People is so pretty and majestic; it is perfect for a beach or cruise vacation this summer. The stripes are beautifully vibrant, and the halter top touch is totally fun. I think a bold pair of statement earrings pair nicely with this dress, especially these tassel ones that come in a matching shade of blue. Since this is a maxi dress, I feel it is only appropriate to include a pair of heels. I love this pair from American Eagle. They have a thick heel, so they are easy to walk in, and they have a cute strappy design (in pink, of course!)

3. Short & Simple
Slide View 1: Girl Like Me Set
Sources: Free People; Loft

You did not think you could get away without me including something that was matchy-matchy, did you?! You know I am a sucker for that kind of stuff! The last thing I have for you is this pretty pink (“Petal Pink Combo”) short and tank set. I think the pink is so darling and the stripes give off that sort of free feeling that comes with warmer weather. The only accessory I am putting with this outfit are these cute metallic sandals from Loft. Sometimes you just need to keep it simple. ;)

If you have not shopped at Free People before reading this, I hope this gave you somewhere new to look at. I cannot wait to do some shopping of my own! That is all for this blog post!!

Griffith

Comments