Skip to main content

How to Dress Like Blair Waldorf

Hey, guys! I am so excited to share this post with you today! I am going to show you some of the iconic outfits from the one and only fabulous Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl. I love Gossip Girl, mainly for the fashion, but also for the New York City scenery and, of course, how fierce Blair is. I get Blair on every single Buzzfeed quiz I take. Okay, that is enough gushing about my love for this show. Without further ado, here is how to channel your inner Waldorf.

Image result for talbots trellis floral fit and flare
Sources: Cosmopolitan; Talbots

This first outfit has Blair’s signature headband, along with a dress that shows a gorgeous, gigantic floral pattern with a bright pink belt. The whole thing is so pretty, girly, colorful, and fun. In other words, it is perfect for the warm summer months. The look-alike dress I found is from a store for women called Talbots, along with this belt that matches perfectly. All you need to do to complete this look is find a thick pink headband to match the belt and wear it with a cute pair of wedges. 

Sources: Cosmopolitan; Macy's

Blair Waldorf is the epitome of a girl boss. When she sees something she wants, she will do everything in her power to get it. This outfit is the perfect example of that attitude. With a ready to work dress, Blair accessorizes her dress with a thick white headband and simple pearls, around her neck and a plethora on her wrist. I found the dress for this recreation from Macy’s, and I am sure the accessories are just easy to spot out. (If you get your pearls from Tiffany’s, like Blair would have done, I envy you.) The only kind of shoes you need are some classy pumps.


Source: Cosmopolitan

The last look is Blair’s classic, preppy, school girl outfit. This is her school uniform, so she is always wearing a variation of this. To make it your own, you need a white button down blouse, a uniform skirt with a bow (I love this seersucker one from Lauren James), neutral flats with an embellishment, and a cute, yellow headband for an extra pop (with a bow because it is preppy, duh).

Congratulations! You are now a step closer to being Blair Waldorf herself. I hope you learned something from the fictional fashion queen, and maybe you now have a new show to watch on Netflix. You know you love me . . .

Image result for gossip girl logo
Source: Google Images

XOXO,

Griffith

**Shout out to Cosmopolitan for the inspiration!

Comments